Finding termites in your home can be a shock, but the sooner you deal with the problem, the sooner you will be able to sleep soundly knowing that your home is safe and secure. Fortunately, spotting termite activity in your home is easy, especially when you know where to look. To learn more, check out these great resources from around the web:
- You can learn more about the signs of a termite infestation at HowStuffWorks.com.
- Do you think your home is safe from termites? If so, then take a look at this article from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln to learn just how vulnerable your house really is.
- If you don’t know the difference between subterranean termites and drywood termites, then be sure to check out this article from Termites101.org to learn more about the different termite species.
- This article from North Carolina State University will give you more information about how termites are controlled.
- While it’s always a good idea to speak with your insurance provider directly, this article from InsuranceProviders.com will give you more information about termite damage and homeowners insurance.
If your home is under attack from termites, then don’t hesitate to contact the termite control specialists at Pacific Coast Termite by dialing (714) 669-1730.