Last updated 12 months ago
The presence of rodents in your home poses several risks to your health, including those from disease and fire danger. Have rodents professionally removed to reduce your risks of exposure to the following health hazards:
Food or water contaminated by rat feces may contain salmonella. When humans ingest this, they can quickly develop salmonellosis, resulting in 12 to 72 hours of fever, abdominal cramps, and diarrhea. The illness tends to last four to seven days. While most people recover without treatment, diarrhea may be so severe for some that it requires hospitalization.
Rabies is most often spread from the bite of a rabid animal, such as a bat, skunk, or raccoon. Once a victim is infected, the virus targets the central nervous system. If untreated, it ultimately attacks the brain and may lead to death in a matter of days. Symptoms are severe and include insomnia, partial paralysis, hallucinations, and hypersalivation.
Rodents carry certain diseases which can spread to humans through infected mosquitoes or ticks. One such example is Lyme disease—symptoms include fever, headache, fatigue, and skin rash. If left untreated, the disease can spread to the joints, heart, and nervous system.
Injury from burns or smoke inhalation is a particular concern in rodent infestation, because the animals like to chew on electrical wires. When active wires are severed, they throw off sparks which could lead to a fire.
Call Pacific Coast Termite to get rid of your pest problem. We’ll eliminate rodent populations, remove any nests, seal up potential entry points, and purge all traces of the infestation. We also offer termite control services, including anti-termite treatments and extermination. Give us a call today at (714) 881-1413 for help in the Los Angeles and Orange Counties.
Last updated 1 year ago
A recipient of the prestigious Diamond Certified award for three years in a row, Pacific Coast Termite provides the highest quality termite and pest control services in the state. To learn more about keeping your home free of termites, rodents, and other pests, check out these great resources from around the web:
- If you want to know exactly what it means that Pacific Coast Termite is a Diamond Certified company, then visit DiamondCertified.org.
- North Carolina State University discusses the signs of termite activity.
- To see how damaging a termite infestation can be, check out this termite damage gallery from the University of Hawaii.
- Visit XT2000.com to learn more about orange oil, the environmentally-friendly and extremely powerful termite control solution.
- Another highly effective pest control solution is TAP insulation. To learn more, visit TAPInsulation.com.
For additional information about our termite and pest control services, visit our website or call (714) 881-1413.
Last updated 1 year ago
As a homeowner, you are probably well aware of the risks of house fires, flooding, and earthquakes. But did you know that termite infestations cause more damage each year than these three combined? Fortunately, most termite-related home damage can be prevented. The key is early detection and that’s exactly what a professional termite control company like Pacific Coast Termite will provide. Early detection of a termite infestation is important for many reasons.
- Protect Against Severe Structural Damage: Early detection of a termite infestation can greatly reduce the amount and severity of damage done to key structural components of your home. As termite infestations grow larger over time, so does the amount of wood that they consume. In other words, the longer you wait to schedule an in-home termite inspection, the larger an infestation can become, and the greater the expense of repairing your home will be.
- Ensure that Your Home is Termite-Free: Termite infestations are quite easy to remove, especially when the termite control company uses XT-2000 Orange Oil. However, the earlier a termite infestation is removed from your home, the less likely it will be that multiple infestations will be discovered in the future. Because small termite infestations are much easier to treat than large ones, early detection will allow your home to be made termite-free in virtually no time at all.
- Prevent Future Termite Infestations: One of the primary aspects of effective termite control is prevention. As part of our commitment to protecting your home from future termite attacks, our professional exterminators take care to determine the source of the initial infestation, greatly reducing the risk of future termite infestations.
If you want to save the time, money and hassle of dealing with a large-scale termite infestation, contact Pacific Coast Termite today to schedule your free in-home termite inspection. If an infestation is discovered, we will utilize the most effective treatment methods possible to rid your home of termites once and for all. To schedule your free inspection, call us at (714) 881-1413.
Last updated 1 year ago
Each year, termites cause more damage than floods, house fires, and earthquakes combined. Fortunately, all of this damage can be prevented. If you catch a termite infestation soon enough, you can significantly reduce the amount of damage to your home. When you hire a professional termite control company like Pacific Coast Termite, you get the peace of mind of knowing that your home will be protected against future termite infestations as well.
This commercial will give you additional information about our termite control services, including our free full-home termite inspection. Even if you don’t suspect that your home is under attack by termites, contact Pacific Coast Termite today to make sure. It won’t cost you anything, but it can end up saving you a ton of money in the long run. We proudly serve all of California. To schedule your free full-home termite inspection, contact us online or call (714) 881-1413.
Last updated 1 year ago
There are a lot of companies offering termite control in California. Unfortunately, you can’t trust them all to deliver high-quality service and protected your home against future infestations. So, how do you know which pest control company you can trust? To start, make sure that they are Diamond Certified. Here’s why:
- Strict Eligibility Requirements: In order to be Diamond Certified, a pest control company must meet strict eligibility requirements. After applying for Diamond Certification, the American Ratings Corporation conducts stringent customer satisfaction research. Companies must score Highest in Quality in customer satisfaction (90% and above) to earn the honor of being Diamond Certified. This means that you can expect high performance and quality service each time you hire a company like Pacific Coast Termite.
- Close Monitoring: In order to maintain the distinction of being Diamond Certified, pest control companies are continually monitored to ensure that they are maintaining high customer satisfaction and loyalty. If a company is Diamond Certified, you can trust that their services will be just as good as they were the day the company was awarded the prestigious award. It’s just one more way that you get total peace of mind.
- Guaranteed Satisfaction: If you are ever dissatisfied with the pest control services you receive from a Diamond Certified company, the American Ratings Corporation will refund your purchase price up to $1,000.
Pacific Coast Termite has been awarded the prestigious Diamond Certified award for three consecutive years. To learn why we are one of the best termite control companies in California, visit our website or call (714) 881-1413. We also provide wood repair and rodent exclusion services.